Subscribe to Kids in the City monthly newsletters to explore Poland and to learn about Poland:
Once a month you will receive a Newsletter: ‘Explore Poland with Kids‘. You will find there featured family-friendly destinations in Poland, handpicked events in selected Polish cities (that may inspire you for a family city break in Poland), dates to remember and things to do in Poland in a given month.
The monthly Newsletter aims to:
- show you beautiful places in Poland worth visiting with children – from city break destinations to hiking in the mountains (lots of practical tips!)
- encourage the families to explore Poland
- explain Polish traditions and customs (eg. hiding treats in shoes on St. Nicholas’ Day)
- list family-friendly events in selected Polish cities (Wrocław, Poznań, Łódź, Gdańsk, Gdynia, Sopot, Katowice area, Kraków, Toruń, Warsaw)
- remind you about holidays, observances, shopping Sunday in Poland in a given month so you can mark your calendars accordingly
- help you to navigate your family life in Poland:)
ALL IN ENGLISH:)If you’ve already subscribed to our weekly Warsaw newsletters, you will receive ‘Explore Poland with Kids’ newsletters automatically, no need to subscribe here again.