Kids in the City is dedicated to international and Polish families living in Poland and visiting Poland.
If any of the below questions relate to you, you’ll feel right at home here:
- Are you searching for ideas and tips in English on things to do with kids in Warsaw and in Poland?
- Looking for tips in English how to navigate your family life in Poland?
- Would you like to explore Warsaw and Poland with your family?
- Are you looking for an international school, preschool, nursery in Warsaw for your kids?
- Relocating to Poland and searching for reliable resources and information in English?
- The weekend is approaching, and you are wondering where to take your children?
- Do you need a local friend who would introduce to your family Polish culture and traditions?
- Would you like to get in touch with other international families in Poland?
- Are you Polish and you are looking for your kids to get in touch with English-speaking children?
Kids in the City’s website in English includes posts and guides on family life in Poland, Polish travel tips, articles about what’s going on in Poland.
For families living in Warsaw and moving to Warsaw: a directory of family-friendly places and companies in Warsaw, including international schools in Warsaw (nurseries, preschools, primary schools, high schools), after-school classes, summer camps, birthday parties in English, services offered to families.
Kids in the City’s weekly Newsletter in English “What’s on in Warsaw for Kids & Families” includes the list of family-friendly weekend events and activities for kids in the Warsaw area, focusing on events for children who don’t speak Polish.
Kids in the City’s monthly Newsletter in English “Explore Poland with Kids” features family-friendly destinations in Poland, handpicked events in selected Polish cities, dates to remember and things to do in Poland in a given month.
Kids in the City’s Facebook PAGE in English features inspirations and recommendations for family activities and destinations in Poland as well as information about family-friendly events in Poland.
Kids in the City’s Facebook PUBLIC group in English Family Life in Poland is dedicated to families living in Poland, moving to Poland or visiting Poland. You can connect with other parents living in different places in Poland, learn about the recent developments in Poland, and interesting places to visit around the country with your children.
Kids in the City’s Facebook PRIVATE group in English Parents Support & Workshops covers parenting issues, emotional intelligence, and self-development. The group’s goal is to build a community of parents supporting each other and provide the parents with inspiration, tools, expertise to grow and develop.
Kids in the City’s Instagram – discover Poland and beautiful destinations in Poland through pictures!
Contact Kids in the City: email@example.com
Subscribe to Kids in the City monthly newsletters to explore Poland and to learn about Poland: