Kids in the City is dedicated to international and Polish families living in Warsaw and Poland.
If any of the below questions relate to you, you’ll feel right at home here:
- Are you searching for ideas and tips in English on things to do with kids in Warsaw and in Poland?
- Looking for tips in English how to navigate your family life in Poland?
- Would you like to explore Warsaw and Poland with your family?
- Are you looking for an international school, preschool, nursery in Warsaw for your kids?
- Relocating to Poland and searching for reliable resources and information in English?
- The weekend is approaching, and you are wondering where to take your children?
- Do you need a local friend who would introduce to your family Polish culture and traditions?
- Would you like to get in touch with other international families in Poland?
- Are you Polish and you are looking for your kids to get in touch with English-speaking children?
Kids in the City website in English includes a directory of family-friendly places and companies in Warsaw (e.g. international schools, after-school classes, summer camps in English, birthday parties in English, etc.), and posts and guides on family life in Warsaw and Poland.
Kids in the City weekly Newsletter in English “What’s on in Warsaw for Kids & Families” includes the list of family-friendly weekend events and activities for kids in Warsaw, focusing on events for children who don’t speak Polish.
Kids in the City monthly Newsletter in English “Explore Poland with Kids” features family-friendly destinations in Poland, handpicked events in selected Polish cities (that may inspire you for a family city break in Poland), dates to remember and things to do in Poland in a given month.
Kids in the City Facebook PAGE in English features inspirations and recommendations for family activities and destinations in Warsaw and Poland as well as information about family-friendly events in Warsaw and Poland.
Kids in the City Facebook GROUP in English is dedicated to families living in Poland, moving to Poland or visiting Poland. You can connect with other parents living in different places in Poland to ask questions and share experiences, recommendations or advice.
Kids in the City Instagram – discover beautiful destinations in Poland through pictures!
Contact Kids in the City: email@example.com
Subscribe to Kids in the City weekly Newsletter – each Thursday you will receive an email with the list of family-friendly events in Warsaw for the upcoming weekend: